State of Tasmania Article Directory
State of Tasmania LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
State of Tasmania News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on tasmania.guide and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using tasmania.guide as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your State of Tasmania business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for State of Tasmania
How to Write a Community or Business Article for the State of Tasmania, Australia
1. Know your target audience: Before you start writing your article, it's important to determine who your target audience is. Are you writing for locals or tourists? Are you targeting a certain age group? Knowing your audience will help you to tailor your content accordingly.
2. Choose a relevant topic: Your topic should be relevant to the community or businesses in the State of Tasmania. For example, you could write about the local tourism industry, the history of the state, or the challenges faced by local businesses.
3. Conduct research: It's always a good idea to conduct some research before you start writing. This will help you to gather facts, statistics, and data that can support your article. You can use sources such as government websites, news articles, and academic publications.
4. Use a clear and concise writing style: Your article should be easy to read and understand. Use short sentences and simple language. Avoid using jargon or technical terms that your readers may not be familiar with.
5. Include quotes and anecdotes: Quotes and anecdotes from locals or business owners can provide valuable insights and add credibility to your article. Make sure to attribute the quotes properly.
6. Use a catchy headline: Your headline should grab the reader's attention and give them a clear idea of what they can expect from your article. Make it short, snappy, and informative.
7. Proofread and edit: Once you've finished writing your article, make sure to proofread and edit it carefully. Check for errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Make sure your article flows well and that all the information is presented in a logical and coherent manner.
By following these tips, you'll be able to write a community or business article that is informative, engaging, and relevant to the State of Tasmania in Australia.